French Strawberry Cake | FoodGaZm..

French Strawberry Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,
=============



 

The French Strawberry Cake is really quite delicious.  I was worried about the genoise being dry but since there are two layers of strawberries and whipped cream it turns out perfect.  If you were to use a moist American cake it probably would end up mushy and overly sweet.  I made the recipe twice.  The second time I did not have cake flour and used all purpose flour with a tablespoon of cornstarch instead.  I can't see that it made any difference.  Also, the second time I did not sift the flour mixture onto wax paper but instead mixed them in a bowl with a whisk.  This also seemed to be fine.  The only change I would make to the recipe is to increase the amount of whip cream frosting that you make.  The first time I did not have enough frosting to pipe rosettes on the top.

Recipe >> French Strawberry Cake @ foodtasticmom.com

================