Easy Key Lime Pie Bars

===========================





Baking key lime pie squares is much less daunting than baking key lime pie.  Well, for me at least.  There’s no fear that your slices of pie will turn out ugly.  I aim to avoid ugly food at all costs, so these easy squares came to life.

NO words can do these squares justice.  When I took the first bite, I stepped back in my kitchen and told Kevin, “these are the best thing I’ve ever baked.”  Truly, they are.  The combination of cool, creamy, tart lime filling sitting atop a spicy sweet gingersnap crust is unbelievable.  And I made sure to make an extra thick gingersnap crust. For obvious reasons.

These key lime pie squares are truly one of the most refreshing, flavorful summer desserts I’ve had. And you know what?  They are insanely easy to make.  Why spend hours slaving away in your kitchen?  With these, you don’t have to.

I made these yesterday and wow, they are amazing!!! I used half Anna’s ginger thins and half graham crackers. Packed the crust in tight with the bottom of a drinking glass. Used light cream cheese because that’s what I had on hand. Beat with a regular ol’ spatula. Used regular fresh limes. Baked in an 8×8 for about 6 extra minutes. Absolutely delicious! Tart yet oh so creamy. Love it!

Recipe >> Easy Key Lime Pie Bars  @ reneeskitchenadventures.com

====================