I just made these brownies today and I'm never making brownies from a box again! They are so moist and rich. Perfection! Brownies from scratch using cocoa powder and semisweet chocolate chips..
Best Gooey Brownie Recipe EVER
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda (omit if you don't want the crunchy crust)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the butter and lightly grease a pan of your liking (I used an 8x8 because I like a thicker brownie).
- In a large bowl; combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In another large bowl; combine the sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Once combined beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each until thoroughly blended.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture to the egg/sugar mixture.
- Toss the chocolate chips in a little flour. (The flour will keep them from sinking to the bottom of the pan.).
- Mix the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. (The brownies are done if you stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.